TR, TUR (ISO 3166-1)
Republic of Turkey
United Nations, NATO, Turkic Council, Organisation of Islamic Cooperation
83 154 997 (2019)
783 562 km2
Mount Ararat (5 137 m, 16 854 ft)
Mediterranean Sea, Black Sea
GDP per capita
$ 9 370 (World Bank, 2018)
Turkish lira (₺, TRY)
Turkey Citizenship by Investment Program
The Turkey Citizenship by Investment Program was established in May 2017 and is one of the top ten CBI programs in the world as listed in the Citizenship by Investment rankings of 2020.
The Turkish Government introduced a landmark Citizenship by Investment Program to promote foreign investment and investors don’t have to live in Turkey to acquire Citizenship.
Possibly the most striking feature is the investment thresholds, which were lowered by the Turkish Government, making their CBI program arguably the most attractive in the world.
Starting a new life and having a new passport in Turkey can be possible within 3 months which once granted, will provide you with visa-free travel to 111 countries and the option to apply for a USA E-2 Visa.
Turkey Citizenship by Investment Application
In order to apply for the Turkey Citizenship by Investment program you have to either;
- make a real estate investment of at least $45,000. The property must also be held for a minimum of 3 years
- make a bank deposit of at least $80,000 which cannot be withdrawn for 3 years
- make a capital investment of at least $120,000 which must be held for a minimum of 3 years
- Set up a company and create jobs for at least 10 Turkish employees, confirmed by the Ministry of Labour and Social Security
The official name of Turkey is the Republic of Turkey and it occupies 2 continents, Asia and Europe with 8 neighbouring countries, Greece, Syria, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Bulgaria, Iraq and Iran.
The population of Turkey is 82.81 million (2019) and its capital is Ankara. The largest city in Turkey is Istanbul which spans across the 2 continents.
You can fly to just about anywhere from Istanbul Airport, with scheduled non-stop flights to 117 countries covering 290 destinations as well as 45 locations within Turkey.
The Black sea coastline is over 730 miles long which is roughly the same distance as London to Venice.
The Grand Bazaar in Istanbul, which is one of the largest and oldest markets in the world has 64 streets with around 25,000 workers, 4,000 shops and roughly 400,000 visitors per day.
Turkey Citizenship by Investment - What You Need To Know
Before you consider applying for the Turkey Citizenship by Investment program, there are a few things to be aware of. Applicants must;
- pose no threat to national security
- be in good health
- maintain property for 3 years (real estate option)
And the benefits;
- Fast processing time
- Visa-free travel
- USA E-2 visa option
- Low investment required
- High return on investment
- All nationalities can apply
- No requirement to visit for interview
- Family can be covered by application
- No residency requirements
- No wealth declaration